One of the categories on Jeopardy! recently was “Broadway Shows by Character.” Here are the answers; just come up with the correct question for each. I’ll give the questions in a future post:
- Tacky director Roger De Bris, Nazi sympathizer & author Franz Liebkind.
- Missionaries Elder Cunningham & Elder Price, from Salt Lake City.
- Cockney chimney sweep Bert, Winifred Banks.
- Hefty teen Tracy Turnblad, the conniving Velma Von Tussle.
- Window washer J. Pierrepont Finch, company president J.B. Biggley.
Feel free to leave a comment, and please come back often – I write and post often! And if you like what I have to say and how I say it, you’ll probably enjoy my novels as well. They’re listed below, and you can read more about them on my improved website, designed and built by my son Don, http://www.randolphmase.com. On my site, you’ll also find excerpts of my books that you can read – please check it out!
And to view updated blogs in real-time, go to http://kadency.com – it’s a great site!
Randolph Mase, Fiction Writer
Death on Broadway
Death Beneath the Streets
Death in Central Park
Death at the Cloisters (coming very soon!)