Here are the questions to the Jeopardy! answers about shows in the category “Broadway and Politics” that I posted last week:
- In the one-man show “You’re Welcome America,” Will Ferrell spoofed this president.– Who is George W. Bush?
- The singing killers and would-be killers of “Assassins” include Oswald, Booth, & this 1980s attempter. – Who is John Hinckley, Jr.?
- In 2014 Bryan Cranston made his Broadway in “All The Way,” a drama about this president’s first year in office.– Who is LBJ?
- “Politics & Poker” & “I Love a Cop” are songs in this musical about a big-city mayor. – What is “Fiorello?”
- It’s Peter Morgan’s play about a revealing series of 1977 interviews.– What is “Frost-Nixon?”
- Bonus answer, from a more recent Final Jeopardy category of “Broadway:” In 2013 this musical based on a movie became the first show to gross $1 billion. – What is “The Lion King?”
Even though politics is not my forte, I got five of them (didn’t know LBJ); how did you do?
Feel free to leave a comment, and please come back often – I write and post often! And if you like what I have to say and how I say it, you’ll probably enjoy my novels as well. They’re listed below, and you can read more about them on my improved website, designed and built by my son Don, http://www.randolphmase.com. On my site, you’ll also find excerpts of my books that you can read – please check it out!
And to view updated blogs in real-time, go to http://kadency.com – it’s a great site!
Randolph Mase, Fiction Writer
Death on Broadway
Death Beneath the Streets
Death in Central Park
Death in the Cloisters (coming very soon!)