Here are the questions to the Jeopardy! answers about shows in the category “Broadway Shows by Character” that I posted a couple of weeks ago:
- Tacky director Roger De Bris, Nazi sympathizer & author Franz Liebkind. – What is “The Producers?”
- Missionaries Elder Cunningham & Elder Price, from Salt Lake City. – What is “The Book of Mormon?”
- Cockney chimney sweep Bert, Winifred Banks. – What is “Mary Poppins?”
- Hefty teen Tracy Turnblad, the conniving Velma Von Tussle. – What is “Hairspray?”
- Window washer J. Pierrepont Finch, company president J.B. Biggley. – What is “How to Succeed in Business Without Really Trying?”
I surprised myself by getting all of them correct; how did you do?
Feel free to leave a comment, and please come back often – I write and post often! And if you like what I have to say and how I say it, you’ll probably enjoy my novels as well. They’re listed below, and you can read more about them on my improved website, designed and built by my son Don, http://www.randolphmase.com. On my site, you’ll also find excerpts of my books that you can read – please check it out!
And to view updated blogs in real-time, go to http://kadency.com – it’s a great site!
Randolph Mase, Fiction Writer
Death on Broadway
Death Beneath the Streets
Death in Central Park
Death at the Cloisters (coming very soon!)