Have you ever seen those books in the travel section of a bookstore – the kind that claim you can enjoy Hawaii (or Europe or any other place) for $10 a day? I’m not sure if that’s really possible today, but it is possible to enjoy a vacation without depleting your life savings. I know of an e-book called Over 100 Secret Tips For Traveling On A Budget.
If you have a Kindle, Nook, iPad, Galaxy Tab (which I recently got), or other mobile device, you may want to check it out. Here are just some of the topics in the book:
- 9 different sources of information that will help you plan a frugal vacation
- The secret to using early planning as your biggest money saver
- 7 packing tips of traveling insiders – you’d hate to learn these the hard way
- 8 tricks for getting the best deal out of your hotel.
- 12 secrets to getting the lowest air fare possible
- How to find the hidden treasures at your destination that won’t be filled with tourists
- How to bring your money securely and safely – so you don’t have to fear that you’ll lose your bankroll
- How to use your carry-on luggage the right way
- 3 things you’ll likely miss if you leave home without
- and much more!
Check it out at http://mallpros.com/store/randolphmase/product/232! You never know; you could be on your dream vacation in just a few months…
Feel free to leave a comment, and please come back often – I write and post every day! And if you like what I have to say and how I say it, you’ll probably enjoy my novels as well. They’re listed below, and you can read more about them on my improved website, designed and built by my son Don, http://www.randolphmase.com. On my site, you’ll also find excerpts of my books that you can read – please check it out!
Randolph Mase, Fiction Writer
Death on Broadway
Death Beneath the Streets
Death in Central Park
Death in The Cloisters (under construction)