Here are the questions to the Jeopardy! answers about shows in the category “Which NYC Borough?” that I posted 2 weeks ago:
1. Was purchased from Native Americans for about $24. – What is Manhattan?
2. Is home to the New York Yankees. – What is the Bronx?
3. Is the most populous, with more than 2.5 million people. – What is Brooklyn?
4. Is where LaGuardia and JFK International are located. – What is Queens?
5. Until 1975 was known as Richmond Borough. – What is Staten Island?
I got all of them; how did you do?
Feel free to leave a comment, and please come back often – I write and post every day! And if you like what I have to say and how I say it, you’ll probably enjoy my novels as well. They’re listed below, and you can read more about them on my improved website, designed and built by my son Don, http://www.randolphmase.com. On my site, you’ll also find excerpts of my books that you can read – please check it out!
And to view updated blogs in real-time, go to http://kadency.com – it’s a great site!
Randolph Mase, Fiction Writer
Death on Broadway
Death Beneath the Streets
Death in Central Park
Death in The Cloisters (coming soon!)