One of the categories on Jeopardy! recently was “Broadway and Politics.” Here are the answers; just come up with the correct question for each. I’ll post the questions in a few days:
- In the one-man show “You’re Welcome America,” Will Ferrell spoofed this president.
- The singing killers and would-be killers of “Assassins” include Oswald, Booth, & this 1980s attempter.
- In 2014 Bryan Cranston made his Broadway in “All The Way,” a drama about this president’s first year in office.
- “Politics & Poker” & “I Love a Cop” are songs in this musical about a big-city mayor.
- It’s Peter Morgan’s play about a revealing series of 1977 interviews.
- Bonus answer, from a more recent Final Jeopardy category of “Broadway:” In 2013 this musical based on a movie became the first show to gross $1 billion.
Feel free to leave a comment, and please come back often – I write and post often! And if you like what I have to say and how I say it, you’ll probably enjoy my novels as well. They’re listed below, and you can read more about them on my improved website, designed and built by my son Don, http://www.randolphmase.com. On my site, you’ll also find excerpts of my books that you can read – please check it out!
And to view updated blogs in real-time, go to http://kadency.com – it’s a great site!
Randolph Mase, Fiction Writer
Death on Broadway
Death Beneath the Streets
Death in Central Park
Death in the Cloisters (coming very soon!)