Here are the questions to the Jeopardy! answers about shows in the category “Broadway Debuts” that I posted a couple of weeks ago:
- 2003 was a great year for this boy from Oz: he debuted in “The Boy from Oz” & hosted the Tony Awards. – Who is Hugh Jackman?
- She made her Broadway debut in “The Boy Friend” in 1954; starring roles in “My Fair Lady” & “Camelot” were soon to come. – Who is Julie Andrews?
- “I don’t even like the theater!” said the 67-year-old sourpuss comedian about his 2015 bow in his own play “Fish in the Dark.” – Who is Larry David?
- Before “Wicked,” she won a Theater World Award for her role in the 1997 musical “Steel Pier.” – Who is Kristin Chenoweth?
- Diane Keaton debuted in the original 1968 run of this musical as an understudy to a member of “The Tribe.” .– What is “Hair?”
I didn’t do well – only one right! How did you do?
Feel free to leave a comment, and please come back – I write and post often! And if you like what I have to say and how I say it, you’ll probably enjoy my novels as well. They’re listed below, and you can read more about them on my improved website, designed and built by my son Don, http://www.randolphmase.com. On my site, you’ll also find excerpts of my books that you can read – please check it out!
Randolph Mase, Fiction Writer
Death on Broadway
Death Beneath the Streets
Death in Central Park
Death at the Cloisters (just published!)
Death Inside Diamond Head (under construction)