One of the categories on a recent Jeopardy! episode was “New York Times.” Here are the answers; just come up with the correct question for each. I’ll give the questions in a future post:
- It’s 86th floor observatory is open 8 a.m. to 2 a.m., 365 days a year.
- It rings at 9:30 a.m & 4:00 p.m. each trading day.
- On weekdays, this iconic Herald Square department store at 151 West 34th street opens at 9 a.m.
- The last ferry from Battery Park to these 2 harbor attractions leaves at 3:30 p.m. daily.
- Early risers can nosh on matzoh brew or corned beef & eggs at this spot on 7th Avenue & 55th Street; it opens at 6:30 a.m.
Feel free to leave a comment, and please come back often – I write and post often! And if you like what I have to say and how I say it, you’ll probably enjoy my novels as well. They’re listed below, and you can read more about them on my improved website, designed and built by my son Don, http://www.randolphmase.com. On my site, you’ll also find excerpts of my books that you can read – please check it out!
Randolph Mase, Fiction Writer
Death on Broadway
Death Beneath the Streets
Death in Central Park
Death at the Cloisters (just published!)
Death Inside Diamond Head (under construction)