One of the categories on a past Jeopardy! episode was “New York People, Places & Things.” Here are the answers; just come up with the correct question for each. I’ll give the questions in a future post:
- Completed in 1883, this bridge over the East River was built at a cost of $15 million (but I’ll sell it to you for a cool 10).
- The programs of this mayor of NYC from 1934 to 1945 included slum clearance & airport construction.
- James & Franklin, sons of this First Lady & native New Yorker, both served in the House of Representatives.
- He was born Henry McCarty in New York City; some 22 years later, Pat Garrett put an end to him.
- 38 miles long & 3 miles wide at its broadest point, Seneca is the largest of this “body part” group of lakes.
Feel free to leave a comment, and please come back – I write and post often! And if you like what I have to say and how I say it, you’ll probably enjoy my novels as well. They’re listed below, and you can read more about them on my improved website, designed and built by my son Don, http://www.randolphmase.com. On my site, you’ll also find excerpts of my books that you can read – please check it out!
Randolph Mase, Fiction Writer
Death on Broadway
Death Beneath the Streets
Death in Central Park
Death at the Cloisters (just published!)
Death Inside Diamond Head (under construction)