One of the categories on a recent Jeopardy! episode was “Obvious Broadway.” Here are the answers; just come up with the correct question for each. I’ll give those questions in a future post:
- This show’s “Six Merry Murderesses” do the “Cell Block Tango” in Chicago’s Cook County Jail.
- “My Boyfriend’s Back is one of the songs in this show that begins in New Jersey in 1962.
- Sara Bareilles wrote the music for this 2016 show seen here; note the women’s uniforms.
- It’s the plural title of the 2016 revival that combines “The March of the Falsettos” and “Falsettoland.”
- This 2015 Tony winner is set in a funeral home, given a slightly shorter nickname by the family’s children.
Feel free to leave a comment, and please come back – I write and post often! And if you like what I have to say and how I say it, you’ll probably enjoy my novels as well. They’re listed below, and you can read more about them on my improved website, designed and built by my son Don, http://www.randolphmase.com. On my site, you’ll also find excerpts of my books that you can read – please check it out!
Randolph Mase, Fiction Writer
Death on Broadway
Death Beneath the Streets
Death in Central Park
Death at the Cloisters
Death Inside Diamond Head (under construction)